Wax Melt Clamshell - Watermelon Sorbet
Our brand new wax melts are available in all of our amazing scents and are made from natural coconut & rapeseed oil just like our wood wick candles.
Sweet and tart all at the same time, a delicious and refreshing scent sure to make you think about happy summer memories!
Just pop a segment in your wax melter and wait for the magic to happen!
Each clam weighs apprx 70g
Unlike candles, the wax in melts will not evaporate, You can re-use the wax several times or keep topping up with new shards of brittle until the fragrance has completely dissappeared.
- Keep melted wax away from children and pets.
- Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.
- Always ensure that you do not overfill your bowl
- Wax will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished or your burner has been switched off.
- Do not try to move the oil burner or wax melter until it has cooled completely, and the wax has solidified.
- Do not add water or fragrance oils to the bowl under any circumstances
- Keep wax clear of debris
- Only ever use unscented tea lights
- Only use standard sized tea lights (burn time is approx. 4hrs). Never use the larger 8hr tea lights!
And never use more than 1 tealight at a time.
- Ensure that the surface under the melter is heatproof.
- Do not eat!
Allyl cyclohexanepropionate 2705-87-5 220-292-5 480 1600 11 Vapour Allyl hexanoate 123-68-2 204-642-4 300 300 3 Vapour p-Mentha-1,3-diene 9