Getting the most from your candle 

 

The first time you light your candle you must let it burn for at least 2 hours, or until there is a full melt pool, i.e. the liquefied wax reaches all edges.

 

Memory burn is a real thing - Ensuring you melt your wax this way means you candle wont 'tunnel' and leave unmelted wax at the edges. 

Do not burn you candle for more than 4 hours at a time as you can over burn the wax and the candle can become very hot. 

Always trim the wooden wick each time before lighting your candle.

Once the candle is set you can just pinch off the burnt bit of the wick with you nails and if you tip the candle upside you wont leave any black residue in your candle.

If you find the flame is too big/too small you may find you need to trim the wick further.

Do not leave a candle unattended especially around children and pets

Keep away from flammable items.

We are CLP Compliant (you will find our CLP labels on the base of your candle)

Our candle safety labels and what they mean...

 

Sign up with your email to order get access to news & offers

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon