Wax melt brittle - Christmas Day
The Ultimate luxurious christmas scent. Everything you could possibly want for your christmas day festivities.
With a fragrance that develops as you burn it reminding you of those childhood memories of running downstairs on christmas morning, the aroma of pine tree all adorned with lights and then later the delicious scents of lunch being cooked.
With nutmeg, cinnamon, orange and warming spices this is a must have candle.
Made from Pure Coconut and Rapeseed oil making them natural , sustainable and completely free of all synthetic additives and completely safe for the whole family to enjoy.
Just pop a couple of shards in your wax melter and wait for the magic to happen!
Each bag weighs apprx 50g
Unlike candles, the wax in melts will not evaporate, You can re-use the wax several times or keep topping up with new shards of brittle until the fragrance has completely dissappeared.
- Keep melted wax away from children and pets.
- Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.
- Always ensure that you do not overfill your bowl
- Wax will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished or your burner has been switched off.
- Do not try to move the oil burner or wax melter until it has cooled completely, and the wax has solidified.
- Do not add water or fragrance oils to the bowl under any circumstances
- Keep wax clear of debris
- Only ever use unscented tea lights
- Only use standard sized tea lights (burn time is approx. 4hrs). Never use the larger 8hr tea lights!
And never use more than 1 tealight at a time.
- Ensure that the surface under the melter is heatproof.
- Do not eat!
(Contains:Benzyl benzoate, Cinnamaldehyde, Coumarin, Eugenol)