The 12 Days of Christmas - Advent Calendar
Our Christmas wax melt calendars are filled with 12 amazing scents, one behind each door to fill your home with a different fragrance explosion every day.
We have included our 4 new christmas, 2 autumnal scents and 6 from our Original collection for your to enjoy.
Please ensure you order prior to 1st December to ensure you get yours in time for the 12 days of christmas countdown.
Made from Pure Coconut and Rapeseed oil making them natural , sustainable and completely free of all synthetic additives and completely safe for the whole family to enjoy.
- Hand poured in small batches
- UK based in Hampshire
- Made from 100% natural Coconut & Rapeseed Wax
- Highly Scented for an even burn the whole way through.
- Eco friendly & Hypoallergenic wax
Wax melt safety
Simply remove from the packaging or container, break off the desired amount off wax and place in the top of your melter. The wax will melt slowly in the dish as it heats up and releases the fragrance. When the tea light has been extinguished or the melter has been turned off, the wax will re-harden ready for use next time. Unlike candles, the wax in melts will not evaporate.
You can re-use the wax several times until the fragrance has completely dispersed.
- Keep melted wax away from children and pets.
- Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.
- Always ensure that you do not overfill your bowl
- Wax will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished or your burner has been switched off.
- Do not try to move the oil burner or wax melter until it has cooled completely, and the wax has solidified.
- Do not add water or fragrance oils to the bowl under any circumstances
- Keep wax clear of debris
- Only ever use unscented tea lights
- Only use standard sized tea lights (burn time is approx. 4hrs). Never use the larger 8hr tea lights!
And never use more than 1 tealight at a time.
- Ensure that the surface under the melter is heatproof.
- Do not eat!